Navigating the Future of HR with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
The rate of change in today’s world environment is affecting all levels of organisations at a terrifying pace. It is not a stretch to imagine that HR leaders and professionals are already under intense pressure and mandates to deliver effective people policies to meet the needs of the modern workplace paradigm.
In this one-day programme, you will identify and explore the possible future of the HR practice with your peers, guided by an experienced Organisational Agility coach using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials. The workshop promises to be an engaging and enriching experience for HR practitioners looking to understand what it takes in a digital and VUCA world.
We will discuss world trends and business challenges impacting organisations and affecting the work of talent management professionals. By collectively making sense of today’s reality, we will then be able to create a vision of the future of HR and its organisations. When the present and future states are clearer, it will be much easier to strategise and develop the necessary plans needed by HR and leaders to move forward effectively.
Throughout the day, you will also learn and explore modern management techniques that can help you make better and more effective decisions in uncertain and complex times.
What’s more? If you have always wondered about LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, this is a great opportunity to experience this engaging communication and ideation methodology, and understand how the hand-brain connection works and the power and effectiveness of communicating in 3D. Through LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, you will also understand why developing strategies and solutions through collective wisdom and knowledge brings about a higher rate of commitment and eventual success.
How You Can Benefit!
1. Strategise and develop the necessary plans needed by HR and leaders to move forward effectively.
2. Learn and explore modern management techniques that can help you make better and more effective decisions in uncertain and complex times.
3. Develop strategies and solutions through collective wisdom and knowledge.
4. Manage polarities (for example, individuality vs teamwork, autonomy vs control) in organisations for positive outcomes.
5. Identify with Lean thinking and Lean change management to develop an effective and productive work environment to meet your strategic goals and vision.
6. Co-create a strategy roadmap for the future of HR and how it can support its organisation in times of uncertainty and constant change.
Who Should Attend
• Chief Human Capital Officers
• Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
• Human Resources
• Organisational Development
• Metrics and Analytics
• Compensation and Benefits
• Change Management
• Team Management
• Performance Management
• Employer Branding
• Employee Experience
• Other departments in the HR function
• HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management and performance management.
Early BirdRegister by 14/10/2019
Standard RateFrom 15/10/2019
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more