Data Analytics Skills and Techniques for HR Analytics
This one-day workshop is designed to impart technical data analysis skills to enable HR professionals to turn raw data into meaningful insights to address the issues and challenges in people management. These analysis techniques include both descriptive and inferential (statistical) analyses where the participants will learn to apply these techniques in analysing and addressing HR problems. The purpose of inferential analysis is to allow HR professionals to understand the relationships among different variables and therefore able to explain the reasons that underpin HR issues and provide guidance to problem solving with greater confidence.
How You Can Benefit!
1. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end analytics process that is applicable to address most HR problems.
2. Develop the skills to conduct descriptive and inferential (statistical) analyses on HR issues or problems.
3. Develop the skills to create interactive data visualization to communicate HR data and metrics more effectively
Who Should Attend
1. HR professionals with keen interest to learn and develop descriptive and inferential analytics skills
2. HR analysts or professionals with analytics responsibilities who want to go beyond descriptive analyses
3. HR analytics managers responsible for managing and supervising a team of analysts
Early BirdRegister by 25/09/2019
Standard RateFrom 26/09/2019
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
Bundle Deal: Sign up for both the Data Analytics Skills and Techniques For HR Analytics masterclass and the HR Analytics For Effective People Management masterclass and pay only USD1200 for both! (Early bird rate: USD900 if you sign up before 26 Sept.) Contact us to find out more!