HR Analytics for Effective People Management
Are you ready to become an analytics savvy HR professional and business partner? While some HR professionals and business partners may not require advanced statistical analysis skills, they need to be an effective user of HR analytics capable of harnessing the power of analytics to develop and implement HR strategy, and to improve people management practices.
This one-day workshop is designed to help HR professionals and business partners enhance their business partnering and problem-solving capabilities through data analytics.
Participants will learn how to identify and define HR problems, develop hypotheses to diagnose the problems, draw insights from the analyses and to tell a compelling data story to help the organization make informed decisions and improve people management.
How You Can Benefit!
1. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the applications of analytics in people management.
2. Understand the building blocks to build HR Analytics capabilities.
3. Be able to lead and direct HR analytics efforts with clear problem definition and hypotheses.
4. Be able to interpret analytics outcomes and draw relevant insights.
5. Develop data storytelling capabilities to enhance communication effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
1. HR leaders
2. HR business partners
3. HR functional leads
4. People managers
Early BirdRegister by 25/09/2019
Standard RateFrom 26/09/2019
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
Bundle Deal: Sign up for both the Data Analytics Skills and Techniques For HR Analytics masterclass and the HR Analytics For Effective People Management masterclass and pay only USD1200 for both! (Early bird rate: USD900 if you sign up before 26 Sept.) Contact us to find out more!