Agile Methodologies for Effective HR Transformation
In our fast-paced modern work environment where organisations are constantly challenged to respond to an ever-evolving business landscape, simply equipping the organisation with the latest digital tools and knowledge is not going to cut it. Improving the organisation’s digital competencies is futile if our workforce continue to work in the way that they have always done, and neglect the challenges of a fast-moving business world.
To effectively react to market and environmental changes in prompt, productive and cost-effective ways, we need new ways of working, and Organisational Agility is the key to fast market response. Think of Organisational Agility as the new work culture that you need to have in your organisation.
HR has a twofold interest in Organisational Agility:
- On a team level, HR, which is commonly perceived by employees as being too siloed and adamant on working in cycles (be it annual or quarterly), needs to become more Agile themselves to respond faster to business and employee needs.
- On a strategic and functional level, HR needs to impart the Agile mindset and ways of working to the rest of the workforce, and guide the organisation to transform their culture and ways of working in order to gain a competitive edge in a fast-moving business world.
Led by Isman Tanuri, an Agile Certified Coach (ICAgile – ICP-ACC) with experience in conducting well-received workshops for both global and regional organisations, this two-day HR Masterclass will provide you with a strong working knowledge of fundamental Agile concepts and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean principles through a series of case studies, interactive discussions and activities. Join us on a journey to make Agile the new “operating system” of your team and company!
* Upon successful completion of this masterclass, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations certification.
The ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility (ICP-BAF) certification is the first step to ICAgile’s Business Agility Track. After achieving the ICA-BAF certification, HR practitioners who are keen to gain specialised knowledge of organisation agility within the HR domain can then move on to pursue the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Talent certification (ICP-TAL), the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Leadership certification (ICP-ALP), and finally the ICAgile Certified Expert In Business Agility certification (ICE-BA).
How You Can Benefit!
- Reach greater heights in human capital management by adapting the Agile mindset and frameworks to your team’s workflow.
- Engage and manage employees with a “customer-centric” approach.
- Enhance your team and organisation’s ability, competency, and resilience to thrive in the VUCA environment.
- Leverage on Agile methodologies such as Lean, Kanban, Scrum and Design Thinking to boost your team and organisation’s productivity.
- Use Change Management strategies and techniques to help your HR team and the rest of the organisation develop into a truly Agile and customer-centric organisation.
Upon successful completion of this masterclass, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations certification. Find out where this certification leads you in the Course Introduction above!
Who Should Attend
- Chief Human Capital Officers
- Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Organisational Development
- Metrics and Analytics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Employer Branding
- Employee Experience
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management and performance management.
Early Bird RateOn or before 16th Jan
Standard RateFrom 17th Jan onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more