Driving Organisational and Cultural Transformation
We live in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world which impacts the way we do business and manage our people. This is a constant reality that requires agility and flexibility in order to respond adequately to these pressures.
Now more than ever, human capital management practitioners and professionals are required to not only understand but drive organisational and cultural transformation initiatives in order to support employees and the business towards long term viability and sustainability.
Led by Claudia Cadena, founder and principal consultant of Thread Advisory, this masterclass will provide you with knowledge, understanding, skills and tools that will enable you to effectively contribute towards the organisational and cultural transformation agenda within your organisation.
Claudia brings with her more than 28 years of experience in human capital management and development in corporations across multiple industries such as retail and investment banking, airlines, oil and gas, and telecommunications.
Case studies and simulation methodologies will be used in order to drive learning, understanding and self-realisation.
How You Can Benefit
1. Increase self-awareness and identify available opportunities to grow and enhance your effectiveness as a strategic partner to the business during the transformation journey.
2. Identify and effectively apply a strategic implementation approach and tactics throughout the key transformation stages.
3. Set up the most suitable implementation team to effectively drive the culture transformation programme and initiatives.
4. Identify and effectively apply a strategic implementation approach and tactics throughout the key culture transformation stages.
5. Understand and manage resistance to change.
Who Should Attend
• Culture and employee engagement professionals
• Senior and middle management HR professionals (generalists)
• HR business partners
• Change management professionals
• Employee / internal communication professionals
• HR consultants / advisors
Early BirdRegister by 10/12/2019
Standard RateFrom 11/12/2019
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more