Skills and Techniques for HR Data Analytics
Much has been said about the potential of data analytics in augmenting and improving decision-making process. In recent years, HR analytics has also gained significant buy-ins from senior executives.
However, not many organisations are doing it right due to a combination of technical, cultural and capability factors. One of the key factors is the lack of analytics talents among the HR team. While organisations may utilise external contractors to jump start their analytics journey or work on specific analytics projects, the potential of HR analytics can only be sustainable if the organisation is able to build such capabilities internally.
Led by Derrick Yuen, an analytics expert who has comprehensive in-depth knowledge of the region, this two-day course is designed to provide a comprehensive hands-on solution to organise, monitor and analyse HR data with the objective of providing tremendous value to organisations. This is done through informing what is going on with employees, explaining the reasons underpinning organisational successes and failures, and guiding future decision making with greater confidence.
This workshop is targeted at HR practitioners who would like to build on their prior intermediate-level knowledge of HR analytics, enhance their capabilities and acquire essential skills in data preparation, data analysis, statistical knowledge and data visualisation.
Through various case studies and interactive hands-on exercises, delegates will be able to effectively communicate business value to senior management, and witness how analytics can serve as powerful insights for maximum business impact.
How You Can Benefit!
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end analytics process applicable to address most HR problems
- Transform data into powerful insights in six simple steps, and take away a structured analysis framework for action
- Prepare data to optimise the analysis process targeted at solving specific HR-related problems
- Conduct descriptive analyses to inform and explain the state of the workforce and HR practices
- Conduct inferential analyses to explain the drivers behind key people management issues
- Diagnose and formulate HR strategy using the HR Lifecycle Framework
- Equip yourself with data storytelling and visualisation skills to build interactive dashboards and infographics
- Practise your data analysis skills on a business case during a facilitated capstone exercise
Who Should Attend
- HR Analysts or Professionals with Analytics responsibilities who want to go beyond descriptive analyses
- HR Analytics Managers responsible for managing and supervising a team of analysts
- HR Professionals with a keen interest to develop data analytics skills
- Past delegates of the “HR Analytics for Business Performance” masterclass who want to develop deeper statistical analysis and visualisation skills
All other professionals with a keen interest in developing data analytics skills in the HR domain