Strategic HR Analytics for Decision Making
A 2015 survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) found that 83% of HR leaders from organisations across Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong agree that HR analytics is helping to build the long-term strategy of their business.
Much has been said about the potential of data analytics in augmenting and improving decision-making process. In recent years, HR analytics has also gained significant buy-ins from senior executives.
However, not many organisations are doing it right due to a combination of technical, cultural and capability factors. One of the key factors is the lack of analytics talents among the HR team. While organisations may utilise external contractors to jump start their analytics journey or work on specific analytics projects, the potential of HR analytics can only be sustainable if the organisation is able to build such capabilities internally.
Led by an analytics expert who has comprehensive in-depth knowledge of the region, this course with a strategic focus is targeted at helping delegates become analytics-savvy HR leaders and business partners. While senior HR leaders and business leaders may not require deep technical skills in data management, they need to be effective users of HR analytics capable of harnessing the power of analytics to develop and implement HR strategy, and to improve people management practices.
This workshop is designed to help HR leaders and business partners develop and enhance their business partnering capabilities with data analytics, with the objective of informing, explaining and guiding decision making for improved business performance.
How You Can Benefit!
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end analytics process to address many HR problems
- Understand why learning algorithms are essential for analysing employee engagement and retention drivers
- Develop and sustain critical analytics capabilities to connect business strategy to people strategy
- Strengthen capabilities to apply analytics outcomes to improve business decision making
- Transform data into powerful and meaningful insights from HR/performance metrics
- Grasp key statistical analysis concepts to build HR analytics capacity
- Communicate the outcomes of data analyses to tell a persuasive data story using data visualisation techniques
- Test your learning effectiveness with a set of analyses and dashboards in a final capstone exercise
Who Should Attend
- Senior HR Leaders
- HR Directors and Functional Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Business Leaders
- People Managers
All other professionals who wish to know how to utilise HR analytics for business decision making