Building a Powerful Employer Brand That Attracts and Retains Talent
• Is management anxious to improve the quality of its employer branding communication?
• Is your employer branding strategy failing to impact your bottom line? • Do you want to play a critical role in building a workforce of brand ambassadors? • Do you feel that your organisation could improve employee behaviour and morale?
• Can your organisation improve its brand identity?
• Do you want to recruit the right candidates that fit your employer brand?
• Are leaders in the organisation not demonstrating the right brand leadership skills?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, don’t worry, you are not alone! Organisations across the globe are struggling with employer branding issues just like these.
Employees are your company’s strongest asset, and with the right methods and strategies you can easily create an organisation with happy, productive employees; and at the same time create an organisation that other people would like to work for. More importantly, if you implement the employer branding in the right way, you can make your employees an ambassadorial force that will promote your brand much better than any other advertising or marketing campaign.
In a nutshell you will learn:
Why is it important for your company?
• Identifying the key benefits of employer branding
• Analysing methods for winning with employer branding
• Learning from other companies
How will employer branding help you?
• Measuring the benefits of employer branding
• Talent management, recruitment and employer branding
• Employer branding through internal alignment
• Experiential exercises to implement an employer branding programme in your organisation
*All participants will get a copy of the trainer’s book, Internal Branding: Growing Your Brand From Within FREE!
How You Can Benefit!
- Encourage employees to “live the brand” and remove traditions and obstacles that hinder delivery of the brand promise.
- Measure the effectiveness of your employer branding strategy and maximise the ROI on your employer branding initiatives.
- Engage senior leadership to ensure they are modelling focused brand messages and leading the charge.
- Align your external and employer branding strategies for a united message in fast- changing environments.
- Develop a global identity to grow your brand on a worldwide basis.
- Cultivate employee behaviour that represents your values, mission, brand and business strategy.
- Reward employees for demonstrating their brand loyalty and become an employer of choice.
- Communicate your brand during radical change.
- Implement the brand as a business asset to positively affect the bottom line.
- Bring your brand to life and encourage employees at all levels to contribute to and deliver the brand promise.
- Build the business case and demonstrate the ROI of your employer branding programme.
- Accelerate the brand building process internally by harnessing your organisation’s creative energy.
- Involve the right partners from communications, HR and marketing to line operations etc. to ensure an integrated approach across your entire organisation.
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is designed for Directors, Managers, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants of:
• Human Resources
• Internal Communications
• Employee Communications
• Corporate Communications
• Employee Relations
• Employer Branding
• Employee Engagement
• Employee Experience
• Strategic Planning
• Corporate & Brand Identity
• Brand Development
• Brand Management
• Internal and External Marketing
• Business Development
• Public Relations
• Integrated Marketing Communications
• Training and Development
And all who are interested in creating brand ambassadors within their organisations and solidifying their organisation’s position as the employer of choice.
Early BirdIf register by 26/07/2019
Standard Rate27/07/2019 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more