Empowering Women in Leadership
As a female leader or aspiring leader, how often do you doubt your leadership abilities, undermine your achievements and let great opportunities go as you hesitate about seizing them?
Women do not lack the desire to advance! We are just as interested in being promoted as men. So, what can we do about it? It’s time to stop sabotaging our own careers and instead get ready for the next level. This masterclass is designed to help you do just that.
By completing this masterclass, you will be equipped with practical tools and strategies to sharpen your leadership capabilities, build executive presence and increase your impact.
You will gain a deeper awareness of who you are and how to get the best of it. You will learn how to S.H.I.N.E. without blowing your own trumpet so that others will notice, listen to and want to follow you. You will be able to earn trust and build successful relationships with others to accomplish inspiring goals and drive positive change in your organisation. As a result, you will become a more confident, credible and charismatic leader and make your way up the career ladder quicker.
Framework: This masterclass follows Karolina’s signature framework S.H.I.N.E.™ which leads participants through 5 key elements of unleashing their full leadership potential.
How You Can Benefit!
1. Develop self-awareness by exploring what matters most to you
2. Claim your strengths and recognise what you’re bringing to the table
3. Articulate your unique value as a leader for maximum impact
4. Manage the impostor syndrome and create empowering beliefs
5. Build your confidence, credibility and executive presence
6. Discover your emotional triggers and how they affect your performance
7. Motivate yourself to take action even if you don’t feel ready for it
8. Influence key decision makers in your organisation to get buy-in for your ideas
9. Build trust-based relationships to achieve challenging goals
10. Create your strategic team to support your leadership growth and career progression
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for every female in any corporate organisations who are already involved or interested to take up a leadership role in the future, from the following departments but not limited to:
• Human Resources
• Business Development
• And other female professionals who wish to sharpen their leadership skills
Early BirdRegister by 4/11/2019
Standard RateFrom 05/11/2019
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more