In this course, you will learn to identify key moments and indicators of when an organisation needs to embrace and undergo organisational change, and how you can go about driving positive transformation across your organisation without succumbing to pitfalls that would impede your company’s growth.
To achieve this objective, we will first learn to use change management techniques to ascertain when Organisational Transformation (OT) is required and how we can effectively assess the risk and potential of an organisational transformation project. Next, we will understand how to apply design thinking to develop suitable structures for organisations and manage employee experience, performance and relations across teams. Finally, we will apply these concepts to real-life organisational situations to develop the insights and decision-making skills required to build highly productive organisations.
A unique Organisational Development (OD) and Transformation (OT) course that delivers its content and insights with interactive learning activities such as simulations, role play, hands-on exercises and case studies, you will walk away from this course with a good understanding of fundamental principles and factors that are important to organisational development and transformation, a deep appreciation of what some leading organisations are doing, and the strong competence to develop and transform your organisation according to its specific business needs.
How You Can Benefit!
1. Reach greater heights in business growth through organisational development, transformation and change management.
2. Ascertain if organisational transformation is required for an organisation, and if so, how to go about it.
3. Use change management and design thinking strategies and techniques to solve real-life issues in your organisation.
4. Leverage on tools and concepts such as the DICE Framework, the Congruence Model, the Ducal Model, the Model of Adaptive Orientation and more to drive organisational change.
5. Enhance employee experience and manage relations and conflicts between people and teams with the help of concepts such as the Johari Model, Transactional Analysis and the Strategy-Culture Matrix.
6. Overcome pitfalls and understand best practices through a series of hands-on exercises, role plays and group discussions based on case studies such as PepsiCo, McKinsey, NOGO Railroad, BOC and Xerox.
Who Should Attend
Chief Human Capital Officers
Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
○ Human Resources
○ Organisational Design and/or Development
○ Change Management
○ Team Management
○ Performance Management
○ Employer Branding
○ Employee Experience
○ Metrics and Analytics
○ Compensation and Benefits
○ Other departments in the HR function
○ HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management and performance management.
Early BirdIf register by 16/09/2019
Standard Rate17/09/2019 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more