The world’s top-performing organisations understand that employee engagement is a force that drives performance outcomes. In the best organisations, engagement is more than a human resources initiative — it is a strategic foundation for the way they do business. It is through people that organisation achieves the desired business results. Engaged employees are committed to the success of the organisation. They are prepared to go the extra distance, are more productive, and stay longer with the organisation.
Now, what if you and the managers in your organisation were also great coaches? How would that affect the people you lead or manage? The ability to coach transforms managers to leaders and increases engagement, learning and performance within an organisation. Coaching is an essential skill for talent management, and for productivity in individuals and teams.
Coaching is more than just a methodology or trend; it offers a powerful tool to speak the right language. It is a special conversation that helps people to gain clarity on their current situation. It encourages learning by helping people to think through the problem situation rather than being told what to do. It stimulates them to exercise personal leadership and take initiative.
Leading with Impact is a two-day intensive coaching workshop designed specially to develop the coaching competencies in aspiring leaders. Approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the gold standard for professional coaching, this programme is part of a coach certification training to equip participants with the coaching skills to transform daily conversations into learning moment. Integrating the e-FUEL model as the conversation framework, it enables people to get better at thinking through their problems, challenges and opportunities.
In a nutshell, you will learn how to use a coaching style of management and not the conventional approach of telling or instructing that has limited effectiveness. Since coaching is a facilitative process that enables thinking and learning, it guarantees a more sustainable change in the long haul.
So if you are looking for a solution to build up your organisation’s coaching capacity, this coaching training workshop is for you!
How You Can Benefit!
1. Increase engagement, learning and performance within an organisation with a coaching style of management.
2. Draw out the best in people and leverage on their strengths to create a high-performance team.
3. Integrate coaching skills as part of HR and line managers’ managerial and leadership roles.
4. Engage in learning conversations to expand thinking capacity.
5. Encourage divergent thinking when dealing with everyday challenges.
6. Use the e-FUEL model as the conversation framework and learn how to get better at thinking through your problems, challenges and opportunities while earning 16 ICF-approved coaching trainer hours!
Who Should Attend
● Chief Human Capital Officers
● Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
○ Human Resources
○ Team Management
○ Performance Management
○ Employer Branding
○ Employee Experience
○ Organisational Design and/or Development
○ Change management
○ Other departments in the HR function
○ Line managers
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in leadership, team management and performance management.
Early BirdIf register by 16/09/2019
Standard Rate17/09/2019 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more