Actionable HR Leadership with
As a modern HR leader or practitioner, are you struggling to adapt and evolve with the challenges and intensity of modern organisations, especially the unpredictable behaviours and attitudes of employees across the different levels of the organisation? Classic HR management techniques, such as those within policy making, compensation and benefits and employee engagement, are becoming less effective in this age of complexity and technological advancements.
Increasingly, you are looking at newer ways of effective leadership and management to manage the sometimes chaotic, stressful organisational environment. Management 3.0, rooted in Agile leadership practices, is a solution to help you bring balance to the organisation.
What is Management 3.0? It is certainly not another framework or methodology to confuse. Rather, Management 3.0 is a set of actionable leadership activities and tools that can be practised on a day-to-day basis or implemented strategically. With over 25,000 certified attendees globally, Management 3.0 is a proven concept that has been enthusiastically embraced by leaders and professionals worldwide.
At the end of this 2-day foundation workshop, you will gain new insights and innovative tools that can help in your people practice. You will learn the Agile mindset, organisational design, performance management, goals & motivation, employee retention & acquisition, learning & development, among others.
In this workshop, you will deep dive into the brave new world of actionable leadership seen through the Management 3.0 perspective, including:
- Leadership & management in complex times
- Energising people
- Empowering people
- Aligning constraints for self-organisation
- Developing learning culture & competencies
- Growing organisational and team structures
- Continuous improvement in people leadership and system management
Every attendee who completes this course will receive a Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance. The certificate will prove that you know how to apply Management 3.0 practices in real-life contexts and is a step towards you obtaining a Management 3.0 Certificate of Practice. To understand more about the certification process, please contact us.
This course is led by Isman Tanuri, MBA., a Management 3.0 licensed facilitator and a leadership consultant-coach with experience in coaching leaders and teams in Agile ways of working and conducting well-received workshops for both global and regional organisations.
How You Can Benefit!
- Develop the agile mindset by understanding the complex work and organisational environment and embracing newer HR leadership concepts and thinking for the modern times
- Practise actionable Management 3.0 activities & tools to take action and improve the organisation
- Sustainably motivate and inspire people in organisation to improve their performance and increase their commitment to the mission
- Create inclusive, diverse and high-performing people environments that transforms into dynamic and motivated organisations
* Every attendee who completes this course will receive a Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance. After that, prove that you know how to apply Management 3.0 practices in real-life contexts and obtain a Management 3.0 Certificate of Practice. To understand more about the certification process, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
Chief Human Resources Officer
Head of Performance Management
Head of Talent Management
Head of Learning and Development
Head of Reward
Head of Organisational Development
HR Business Partner, or HR professional, wanting to contribute more broadly to organisational effectiveness
HR Process Designer, HR IT leader or talent management professional, wanting to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the performance management process
Business leader, with responsibility for the effectiveness of people in your own organisation.
All other professionals/business stakeholders involved in innovating performance management approaches, processes or systems
Early BirdIf register by 27/03/2020
Standard Rate28/03/2020 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more