Championing Organisational Health & Mental Wellbeing Needs
“54% of all MCs and absences are due to Stress, Depression or Anxiety, costing companies about 1 month salary for every 3 employees each year.”
– Health and Safety Executive, UK 2019
“Seniors at work, the new norm. 40% of seniors aged 65-69 years at work in Singapore and 26.1% of total workforce in Malaysia in the 45yrs and older, 2.8% 60 yrs and above”
-ASEAN Today, 2019;
Aging Workforce: A Challenge for Malaysia, Journal of Administrative Science
The trends in the world points to a future where 40% of adults will be obese, and poor mental health and well-being will also become more common based on current statistics, where 1 in every 5 people experiences some form of mental disorder at some stage in their life. This will give rise to the number of people living and working in chronic conditions, which contributes to workplace conflicts, poor work performance, unfinished deadlines, poor teamwork and cohesion.
Organisations are left with the inevitable burden of poor employee health, which costs tens of millions every year. The good news is, these risks are highly preventable and manageable! The winners of businesses in the future will be those with the healthiest employees. Investing in your employees to be Healthier and Happier will give companies the competitive advantage to Survive and Thrive!
This masterclass is targeted at HR practitioners who would like to understand the impact of mental health and wellbeing on organisations, and develop and implement a future-ready workplace that nurtures good health and mental wellbeing. Through various interactive activities, delegates will learn through play, and develop a customised workplace health and wellbeing plan for their organisation.
How You Can Benefit!
- Why are Health and Mental Wellbeing at work important?
- What is the financial impact of Health and Mental Health Issues to organisations?
- What are the Organisational Mental Health Challenges and psychological response to Disaster, Death and Downsizing?
- How do we develop a plan to Prevent, Prepare and Respond to Crisis at work?
- How do we attend to the mental health needs of the aging workforce?
- How do we distinguish employees in Distress from those who are merely complaining?
- How do we approach employees in Distress with empathy?
- When do we refer employees in Distress?
- How do we develop a customised Plan to Start, Support and Sustain Health & Mental Health in your organisation?
- How do we implement Workplace Health and Mental Health initiatives?
- How do we roll out Health and Mental Health campaigns quickly and easily by tapping into existing resources?
Who Should Attend
- Visionary Chief HR Officers and HR Directors who want to build a culture of supportive environment for the health and wellbeing of their employees
- HR Officers responsible for development and implementation of policy to improve employee engagement and culture
- HR Officers responsible for the Health and Wellbeing of the employees
- HR Generalist who wants to gain knowledge and skills in building work environment that is future-ready
Early BirdRegister by 06/04/2020
Standard Rate07/04/2020 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.