Practical HR Analytics For Powerful Insights
Much has been said about the potential of data analytics in augmenting and improving decision-making process. In recent years, HR analytics has also gained significant buy-ins from senior executives.
However, not many organisations are doing it right due to a combination of technical, cultural and capability factors. One of the key factors is the lack of analytics talents among the HR team. While organisations may utilise external contractors to jump start their analytics journey or work on specific analytics projects, the potential of HR analytics can only be sustainable if the organisation is able to build such capabilities internally.
Led by Awie Foong, an analytics expert who has comprehensive in-depth knowledge of the region, this two-day course is designed to provide a comprehensive hands-on solution to organise, monitor and analyse HR data with the objective of providing tremendous value to organisations. This is done through informing what is going on with employees, explaining the reasons underpinning organisational successes and failures, and guiding future decision making with greater confidence.
This workshop is targeted at HR practitioners who would like to build on their prior intermediate-level knowledge of HR analytics, enhance their capabilities and acquire essential skills in data preparation, data analysis, statistical knowledge and data visualisation.
Through various case studies and interactive hands-on exercises, delegates will be able to effectively communicate business value to senior management, and witness how analytics can serve as powerful insights for maximum business impact.
How You Can Benefit!
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end analytics process applicable to address most HR problems.
- Transform data into powerful insights in six simple steps, and take away a structured analysis framework for action.
- Develop technical skills in data management, data preparation and transformation to optimise the analysis process.
- Conduct descriptive analyses to inform and explain the state of the workforce and HR practices.
- Develop statistical understanding and technical skills to conduct inferential analyses to establish relationships among variables and explain the variables behind people management issues.
- Equip yourself with data visualisation skills to build interactive dashboards and infographics.
- Understand the concept of predictive analytics and gain exposure to machine learning tools for predictive analytics.
- Practise your data analysis skills on a business case during a facilitated capstone exercise.
Who Should Attend
- HR Analysts or Professionals with data management and reporting responsibilities
- HR Analysts or Professionals who want to develop deeper data visualization skills
- HR Analysts or Professionals with Analytics responsibilities who want to go beyond descriptive analyses and learn inferential and predictive analytics skills
- HR Analytics Managers responsible for managing and supervising a team of analysts
- Past delegates of the “HR Analytics for Business Performance” masterclass who want to develop deeper statistical analysis and visualisation skills
- All other professionals with a keen interest in developing data analytics skills in the HR domain
Early BirdIf register by 16/01/2020
Standard Rate17/01/2020 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more