Strategic HR Business Partnering
Less than 20% of global HRBPs are viewed as “strategically effective” by line leaders. If they become more strategic, profits could potentially increase by 9%, employee performance by 22% and employee retention by 24%.
- CEB Global, 2014
The concept of HR Business Partnering has been introduced to Asia for years, yet according to latest studies, this practice is still not widely seen as being sufficiently strategic and effective to make a difference to the business. Many HR business partners (HRBPs) still find themselves burdened by cumbersome administrative tasks despite their strategic-sounding job titles.
Business partnering is one of the most complex areas in HR and many organisations struggle to make it work effectively. This often provides HR with difficulty in developing the strategic role the discipline deserves and our businesses require. Bearing this in mind, a fundamental change in mindset and top management support is crucial for the HRBP practice to gain traction among business stakeholders. HRBPs also need to see themselves as a trusted and valuable advisor to top management. They are not merely partnering with the business – they themselves are in fact a key part of the business.
Led by experienced HR business partnering and transformation expert from the UK, Jon Ingham, this two-day workshop involves highly interactive discussions and activity among delegates. Jon will also share real-world case studies to maximise the benefit of his knowledge and experience.
A multi-pronged approach encompassing business acumen, commercial instinct, analytics, project and relationship management will be employed during the course. Making business partnering work starts with understanding what it involves, and particularly what it looks like in practice, as well as its unique features in any one specific organisation. Delegates will gain a holistic understanding and appreciation of the enhanced credibility and positive contribution they could deliver to the overall business.
How You Can Benefit!
1. Transform the operational role of your HR Business Partner
2. Understand the critical success factors for effective HR business partnering
3. Sharpen business acumen and commercial instinct
4. Optimise opportunities presented by business changes to create new value
5. Leverage analytics to measure the business impact and ROI of HR activities
6. Transform HR effectively to develop capability and effectiveness of business partnering
7. Build top management support and change their perception of HR business partnering
8. Develop a successful action plan for implementation back in the workplace
Who Should Attend
HR Business Partners and Consultants
C-Suite Executives, in particular CEOs, COOs and CHROs
Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
– HR Business Partnering
– Human Resources
– Metrics and Analytics
– Compensation and Benefits
– Change Management
– Talent Management
– Performance Management
– Other departments in the HR function
– HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professionals/business stakeholders involved in HR business partnering strategy
Early BirdRegister by 16/01/2020
Standard RateFrom 17/01/2020
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more