Applied Gamification For HR
Gamification is generally understood as the use of game design techniques in business or other non-game environments. This is typically done through the creation of a serious game or simulation, or through components such as points, badges, levels, leaderboards, quizzes and puzzles aimed at injecting elements of fun and excitement into business processes.
Gamification’s potential application to HR is limitless: from attracting the right talent to induction and onboarding; from improving learning and development effectiveness to cultivating a collaborative culture. But how can we gamify our HR processes in cost-efficient ways?
Let Pete Jenkins, the world’s number one gamification expert, tell you how!
This two-day interactive masterclass provides the best opportunity for participants to fully appreciate the business impact of HR gamification. Fun, motivating and engaging, gamification could serve as a powerful solution to modern workforce challenges.
Employing a business-centric approach in order to cater to the increasing demand for HR to add business value to the organisation, participants will gain a holistic understanding and appreciation of the strategic value they could deliver to the business via applied gamification.
Join us today to learn how to employ gamification techniques in HR processes to increase productivity and ROI, and enhance employee motivation and engagement!
How You Can Benefit!
1. Motivate and engage employees with gamification.
2. Apply suitable gamification techniques to different employee segments.
3. Design a fun, engaging and cost-efficient gamification framework tailored for your organisation.
4. Infuse strategic thinking into HR gamification design to ensure business objectives are met.
5. Deliver high ROI on HR processes in recruitment, induction, engagement, training and retention.
6. Win over senior management and your team to get stakeholder buy-in for gamification projects.
7. Optimise gamification through exciting hands-on exercises, world-class case studies and best practices.
8. Implement effective HR gamification strategies to enhance employee engagement for your organisation.
Who Should Attend
Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Team Leads in the following functions:
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning & Development
HR Business Partnering
Organisational Design & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
Human Capital Management
Hiring and Line Management
- All other professionals who wish to know how HR gamification works and how it can achieve business objectives and high ROI for them.
Early BirdIf register by 16/08/2019
Standard Rate17/08/2019 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more