Job Evaluation and C&B Structuring: A Masterclass With Cost-Saving Guru Rohit Manucha
Rohit Manucha is not your regular total rewards and C&B expert. He is also a world-renowned HR leader with a proven track record of delivering rewards and organisational transformation initiatives that have saved millions of dollars for companies by building sustainable and scalable solutions effectively.
Throughout the course of his career, he worked extensively with CEOs and C-suite leaders to help drive end-to-end organisational transformation across nineteen countries such as China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and the MEA region, covering organisations across a diverse range of sectors such as Walmart, Kraft, Bharti Group and Pepsi.
So if you want to review and restructure your organisation’s C&B or rewards strategy and deliver world-class initiatives that will not cost your organisation the world, who best to learn it from but the international HR leader who has been there and done that?
Here’s the number one tip from Rohit: do not underestimate the usefulness of job evaluation exercises in backing concrete C&B decisions and ensuring substantial cost savings for organisations. From his experience, there is much value to be gained in periodically reviewing job grades and C&B structures to ensure their competitiveness and relevance to the labour market, and their suitability for each individual organisation’s manpower needs.
Join Rohit as he brings you through various case studies, interactive exercises and models to equip you with a full appreciation of the principles and practical application of Job Evaluation. Learn from his personal experiences as he guides you on keeping your organisation’s C&B framework competitive, effective and equitable.
Not only that, cap off your studies over two days with an exclusive 4-hour Post-Course Trainer Consultation worth over USD700 that you can redeemed within 7-days from the end of your course! Maximise your business impact today!
*Terms and conditions apply.
How You Can Benefit!
- Arrive at an optimal organisation and effective rewards structure through Job Evaluation (JE).
- Present a convincing business case by emphasising the importance of JE to the organisation.
- Grasp the key principles and methodology of JE and job classification for business application.
- Utilise the JE chart to evaluate jobs by reference to an established benchmark and/or experienced evaluators.
- Adopt general evaluation procedures including the use of benchmarks, evaluation rationales and sore thumbing.
- Conduct panel parity analysis, undertake market percentile-based benchmarking and identify compa-ratios.
- Assess your existing C&B grading framework and conduct the appropriate gap analysis.
- Apply JE in a remuneration policy setting and address questions about work valuation and JE.
- Lead the evaluation panel within your organisation and build your own JE approach and action plan.
- Plan cost-effective world-class C&B initiatives from Rohit Manucha.
Who Should Attend
Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Team Leads in the following functions:
Compensation & Benefits
Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
HR Business Partnering
Organisational Design & Development
Human Capital Management
Hiring and Line Management
- All other professionals and stakeholders who are involved in total rewards and compensation and benefits strategy
Early BirdIf register by 26/07/2019
Standard Rate27/07/2019 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more