Specialisation in Reinventing HR with Agile Practices
People strategy is at the centre of organisational change when adopting Agile values. How we do performance management, recruitment, on-boarding, learning, compensation and employee engagement all needs to be reassessed if we are to gain the benefits of a truly Agile enterprise.
Here at Human Resources Online, we strongly believe that HR has a special role to play in the fostering of an Agile enterprise.
Let us tell you why.
You see, HR has a twofold interest in Organisational Agility:
- On a team level, HR, which is commonly perceived by employees as being too siloed and adamant on working in cycles (be it annual or quarterly), needs to become more Agile themselves to respond faster to business and employee needs.
- On a strategic and functional level, HR needs to impart the Agile mindset and ways of working to the rest of the workforce, and guide the organisation to transform their culture and ways of working in order to gain a competitive edge in a fast-moving business world.
This two-day intensive HR Masterclass is a specialised Agile course that is designed to give guidance to HR professionals, people managers, enterprise designers and Agile consultants so that they could make a real impact in shaping the future of their organisation.
Upon successful completion of this masterclass, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Talent certification.
Part of a specialised journey within the Business Agility track, this certification is a must-have for leaders and professionals working within the HR domain who wants to be equipped with the knowledge necessary to tackle new ways of thinking and working, as well as people engagement practices that are more humanistic and value-based.
How You Can Benefit!
- Move to a more adaptive people-centred organisational design to overcome the modern fast-moving and disruptive marketplace.
- Support an agile organisational transformation and design a new structure that enables business agility, maximizes communication and collaboration within and among teams.
- Appraise current performance management practices and identify ways of bringing Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability and growth.
- Describe and contrast traditional incentive structures with Agile-friendly structures, discuss the pros and cons of each approach and explain how they could apply them to their own environment.
- Develop an organisational action plan for role modelling an agile mindset and to build new skills that will enable cross-functional teams.
- Design the people elements needed to help support an Agile transition in an organisation and explain how different contexts can influence the approach to be taken.
- Upon successful completion of this masterclass, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Talent certification.
Who Should Attend
Chief Human Capital Officers
Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
Metrics and Analytics
Compensation and Benefits
Other departments in the HR function
HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management, performance management and Agile transformation.
Early BirdIf register by 02/09/2019
Standard Rate02/09/2019 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more