“54% of all MCs and absences are due to Stress, Depression or Anxiety, costing companies about 1 month salary for every 3 employees each year.”
– Health and Safety Executive, UK 2019
The trends in the world point to a future where 40% of adults will be obese, and poor mental health and well-being will also become more common based. Based on current statistics, 1 in every 5 people will experience some form of mental disorder at some stage in their life, which is likely to contribute to workplace conflicts, poor work performance, unfinished deadlines, poor teamwork and cohesion.
Organisations are left with the inevitable burden of poor employee health, which costs tens of millions every year. The good news is, these risks are highly preventable and manageable! The winners of businesses in the future will be those with the healthiest employees. Investing in your employees to be Healthier and Happier will give companies the competitive advantage to Survive and Thrive!
This course is targeted at HR practitioners who would like to understand the impact of mental health and wellbeing on organisations, and develop and implement a future-ready workplace that nurtures good health and mental wellbeing. Over a 5-week period, participants will complete a series of coursework on our learning management system Uniqskills, and be coached by our trainers every week to move their implementation plan forward.
All courses help you learn, but not all courses make you do. In five weeks, you will:
- Complete five hours’ worth of online lectures on mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Be aided in your journey by downloadable workbooks
- Test your knowledge for each module through a series of MCQ tests
- Be coached by our experienced trainers who have led national-level mental health initiatives in organisations and communities through weekly e-coaching sessions to help you apply your learnings to real-life situations.
How You Can Benefit!
- Why are Health and Mental Well-being at work important?
- What is the financial impact of Health and Mental Health Issues to organisations?
- What are the Organisational Mental Health Challenges and psychological response to Disaster, Death and Downsizing?
- How do we develop a plan to Prevent, Prepare and Respond to Crisis at work?
- How do we attend to the mental health needs of the aging workforce?
- How do we distinguish employees in Distress from those who are merely complaining?
- How do we approach employees in Distress with empathy?
- When do we refer employees in Distress?
- How do we develop a customised Plan to Start, Support and Sustain Health & Mental Health in your organisation?
- How do we implement Workplace Health and Mental Health initiatives?
- How do we roll out Health and Mental Health campaigns quickly and easily by tapping into existing resources?
Who Should Attend
- C-Suite Management, Managing Directors and General Managers who are ready to make employee well-being and organisational health a core business priority in your company
- Visionary Chief HR Officers and HR Directors who want to build a culture of supportive environment for the health and well-being of their employees
- HR Officers responsible for development and implementation of policy to improve employee engagement and culture
- HR Officers responsible for the Health and Well-being of the employees
- HR Generalists who want to gain knowledge and skills in building work environment that is future-ready
Get 450 minutes of group coaching sessions via video conferencing
and more than 5 hours worth of online video content and materials. All for just USD345 (around SGD500)!