Executive Presence & Corporate Storytelling for the Influential HR Leader
Imagine someone who is able to draw all eyes to him or her the moment he/she walks into a room. This person carries with him/her an air of gravitas and charisma, and you immediately know that the person is in charge – not because he/she is bossy or demanding, but because this person naturally gives off a sense of credibility and influence. And when this person talks, he/she conveys his/her thoughts and messages with such remarkable clarity that the words inspire action in all who are present.
Now imagine this person is you.
With our brand-new two-day workshop on executive presence and corporate storytelling led by Dr Tanvi Gautam, you can become an influential HR leader and influencer whose views are respected and valued by senior stakeholders and employees. Dr Gautam has been listed as one of the Top 25 HR Influencers on Social Media by SHRM-I for 5 years in a row and was awarded for Teaching Excellence by SMU in 2019.
Too often, failures to gain C-suite or employee buy-in have served as roadblocks to the successful implementation of new HR initiatives. To be an effective leader these days, it is not enough to just know how to do your job. How people perceive you and how you communicate are essential leadership requirements to have if you want to accelerate your career.
This workshop teaches two evergreen skills to HR leaders and professionals who aspire to be influential leaders in their organisations:
- Day One aims to help you improve your credibility and influence as a HR professional through enhancing your personal branding and executive presence.
- Day Two aims to help you communicate effectively when leading change, making important recommendations and handling delicate issues through effective corporate storytelling.
By the end of the masterclass, you will learn to define and consistently live your personal brand as an influential and impactful HR leader, and gain the knowledge to apply storytelling to high-stakes meetings as well as other HR imperatives such as L&D, onboarding, culture and coaching.
What’s more – for the very first time, we are offering you the flexibility to choose to attend both days of the workshop or just one day on either Personal Branding & Executive Presence or Corporate Storytelling!
How You Can Benefit!
- Improve your credibility and influence as a HR professional by enhancing your personal branding and executive presence.
- Accelerate your career and get a seat at the table.
- Learn the fundamentals of corporate storytelling and deliver a convincing and impactful story of change.
- Influence and convince senior management in high-stakes meeting.
- Leverage on storytelling to build a stronger HR brand.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Human Capital Officers
- Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Organisational Development
- Learning & Development
- Talent acquisition and recruitment
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Employer Branding
- Employee Experience
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, change management, team management and performance management.
Early BirdRegister by 25/02/2020
Standard RateFrom 26/02/2020
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*For the option to attend only one day of the masterclass, please contact Ryan Ciceron –firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.