Imagine someone who is able to draw all eyes to him or her the moment he/she walks into a room. This person carries with him/her an air of gravitas and charisma, and you immediately know that the person is in charge – not because he/she is bossy or demanding, but because this person naturally gives off a sense of credibility and influence. And when this person talks, he/she conveys his/her thoughts and messages with such remarkable clarity that the words inspire action in all who are present.
Now imagine this person is you.
With our brand-new webinar series on executive presence and corporate storytelling led by Dr Tanvi Gautam, you can become an influential HR leader and influencer whose views are respected and valued by senior stakeholders and employees. Dr Gautam has been listed as one of the Top 25 HR Influencers on Social Media by SHRM-I for 5 years in a row and was awarded for Teaching Excellence by SMU in 2019.
Too often, failures to gain C-suite or employee buy-in have served as roadblocks to the successful implementation of new HR initiatives. To be an effective leader these days, it is not enough to just know how to do your job. How people perceive you and how you communicate are essential leadership requirements to have if you want to accelerate your career.
This 12-hour online, virtual training workshop teaches two evergreen skills to HR leaders and professionals who aspire to be influential leaders in their organisations:
- Improve your credibility and influence as a HR professional through enhancing your personal branding and executive presence.
- Learn to communicate effectively when leading change, making important recommendations and handling delicate issues through effective corporate storytelling.
Delivered in four half-day virtual training sessions, you will learn to define and consistently live your personal brand as an influential and impactful HR leader, and gain the knowledge to apply storytelling to high-stakes meetings as well as other HR imperatives such as L&D, onboarding, culture and coaching.
The 4 sessions will be held on 3, 9, 16 and 23 June – from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Dedicated 4 x 180 minutes of live virtual training
How You Can Benefit!
- Improve your credibility and influence as a HR professional by enhancing your personal branding and executive presence.
- Accelerate your career and get a seat at the table.
- Learn the fundamentals of corporate storytelling and deliver a convincing and impactful story of change.
- Influence and convince senior management in high-stakes meeting.
- Leverage on storytelling to build a stronger HR brand.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Human Capital Officers
- Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Organisational Development
- Learning & Development
- Talent acquisition and recruitment
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Employer Branding
- Employee Experience
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, change management, team management and performance management.
Early BirdRegister by 14/04/2020
Standard RateFrom 15/04/2020
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*Please contact Ryan Ciceron –email@example.com for more information.