Talent Management Strategy for HR Leaders
Dates: 6 – 7 June 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Singapore, In-person
2023 is the beginning of a new chapter of work. This means the same old talent management strategies will no longer cut it. It is high time HR leaders embrace and integrate new frameworks and cutting-edge tools that drive agility while empowering their teams to unlock their full potential for enhanced productivity and performance.
Every HR leader’s agenda for the year is full of plans to drive change and generate tangible business results for both their people and organisations. But where do they start?
This two-day masterclass deep dives into the next necessary steps for every HR practitioner who is looking at:
- Creating a talent management strategy for 2023 and beyond
- Aligning talent management with business strategy
- Exploring some key elements of talent management
Key learning outcomes:
- A clear understanding of talent management and its key components
- Greater appreciation of business strategy and how to align talent management strategy
- More confidence when engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Practical ideas on how to retain and engage employees
- Deeper knowledge of performance management and how to build a robust and effective framework
- Greater understanding of succession and career planning and how to implement it successfully
Who should attend
Mid-level HR professionals with talent experience looking to broaden their skills and expertise, as well as those in charge of aligning talent management strategy with overall business goals.
- Talent Manager
- Lead, Talent and Learning
- Manager, Talent Development
- Hr Manager
About the trainer
About the trainer
HR & Leadership Development Consultant
Glenn Smith has over 12 years of experience in talent development and management. He is a seasoned HR leader with a strong commercial and people orientation. He has spent the last nine years in Asia, working in ten different countries ranging from South Korea to Indonesia.
Glenn also has experience working in MNCs and start-up organisations. He has a natural flair for communication, coaching, and group facilitation. He is very experienced at creating impactful workshops to empower and develop leaders in their roles. His previous clients include Merling Entertainment and Korn Ferry.
for more information.
Request For Brochure
“I was given a rare opportunity to work and report directly to Glenn during my time at the Adecco Group. If it was not for Glenn and his classroom training workshops, one-on-one coaching and several walk-and-talk sessions, I would not be the Talent Specialist that I am today. Glenn's industry knowledge and expertise as an HR leader, recruiter, manager and trainer speaks for itself. His work ethic, ambition, ability to connect with colleagues and clients, but to also have a huge amount of fun in the process is something I hadn't experienced before or since. I learnt a huge amount from Glenn which I continue to use on a daily basis, and this is probably the best compliment I can pay him.”
Group Head of L&D, People and Operations, Asia
The Edge Partnership
“Mr. Glenn Smith, Learning & Development Manager is a great trainer and experienced coach who I never meet before. He really inspired me to unleash my 100% working ability in my daily sales field whenever I joined and completed his brilliant training sessions including management training. Always I learned something valuable from Glenn in order for me to fit into my managerial skills. Without saying anything, I dare to say I can't meet anyone else wherever I go.”
Career Coach & Senior Director
“Glenn is an excellent trainer - he is irrepressibly enthusiastic and passionate about development, and he brings a wealth of experience in HR, management and coaching to the classroom. Glenn's warmth and personal integrity make him very popular with his colleagues across the globe, and it's a pleasure to work closely with him.”
6 JUNE 2023
- What is talent management? How does it fit into the HR ecosystem?
- What are the key trends impacting talent management in 2023?
- Exploring the broad concepts of talent management, why it is important and the value it can deliver
- Gaining a deeper understanding of how talent management fits in and relates to the other functions of HR
- Investigating the trends and challenges impacting talent management in 2023 and beyond
Understanding business strategy and aligning talent management strategy closely to it
- Key elements to developing a winning strategy
- How to adopt a more commercial mindset and understand more about business strategy
- Learning how to align talent strategy to business strategy and ensuring we are delivering business value
- Getting talent management a ‘seat at the table’
- Managing and influencing stakeholders
- Identifying and understanding the needs and wants of your stakeholders
- How to position yourself as an expert in the business
- Using different influencing styles for maximum impact
Retaining and engagement strategies
- How to keep your people, ensuring they are engaged and measuring it
- Understanding what motivates and engages people
- Exploring best practise strategies for engaging and retaining team members
- Investigating how to measure your success
Closing remarks and end of Day 1
7 JUNE 2023
Performance management - do we need it?
- Building a framework that drives the right behaviours
- Exploring the fundamentals of performance management and how to get the best out of people
- Investigating how the best companies do it!
- How to introduce measurements (KPI, OKRs) that drive performance and behaviour
- 360-degree feedback
- Talent calibration
- Workforce planning
- Gaining a deeper understanding of talent reviews and how to set the process up
- Introduction to strategic workforce planning, what it does and how to do it effectively
Succession and career planning
- What is succession planning?
- How to develop a plan and execute the plan
- Understanding how to deliver real value through succession planning
- How to create career pathways that are transparent and engaging
Dos and don’ts, and tips for talent management
- Learning from the world’s leading talent management experts
- Knowledge sharing across the group
- Tips and tricks to help us all deliver value and create meaningful impact
Closing remarks and end of Day 2
LIMITED TIME OFFER – TICKETS INCREASE IN PRICE IN
6 – 7 June 2023, 9am – 5pm
Launch rate till 6th of April 2023
*8% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
***This course is HRDF claimable for Malaysian-based companies.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- HRO Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- HRO Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- HRO Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.