Choose from our available dates:
17-18 November 2022 (Malaysia)
9.am to 5.pm (SGT)
Deconstructing Corporate Storytelling
How to influence audiences all the time with storytelling
- Communicate more effectively using stories because the human mind is hardwired for narratives
- Able to turn conversation (rules and policies; processes; selling and negotiation; data and Facts; counselling; even daily conversations) into storytelling
- Learn how to draw stories from our own experiences and humanise all our communication using these stories
- How to use the most appropriate stories to increase the engagement level with audiences and retention of information
- Use effective techniques (using humour effectively, using movie elements to improve tone and delivery, steal ideas, “create problems”) for better delivery
- Develop a personal technique of storytelling for key scenarios in the workplace through hands-on activities (up to 12 exercises per learner)
Certificate of Completion would be issued with a passing score of 75% and above for the combined assessment.
Why you should attend
Deconstructing Corporate Storytelling is an immersive and highly cognitive engagement workshop that keeps every learner, regardless of their rank, seniority and experience, thinking on their feet. The impact of this workshop is in the wealth of exercises that come with it. Using strong scaffolding learning techniques and highly creative thinking approaches, the workshop:
- Defines corporate storytelling using case studies, examples, group discussions and role-play.
- Explains how to turn conversation into storytelling.
- Stimulates creative process at every opportunity (eg. “you will learn how to CREATE PROBLEMS and STEAL IDEAS”).
- Teaches how to apply storytelling to: Rules and policies; Processes; Selling/Negotiation; Data/Facts; Counselling; Even daily conversations.
- Teaches effective techniques by having learners analyse, critique, draw out and apply key lessons from powerful videos and scenarios.
- Teaches how to use humour effectively.
- Uses movie elements to teach tone and delivery.
- Uses up to 12 exercises per learner, allowing each learner to develop a personal technique of storytelling for key scenarios in the workplace.
- Challenges every learner to find value in every life experience they (individually) have and turn it into a powerful lesson.
Who Should Attend
- Personnel in charge of talent management, employee relations, employee engagement
- HR Generalists, HR Business Partners
- Head of departments from any functions
- Personnel in charge of internal communications
- Business owners
17-18 November 2022
*7% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals
**Group discounts applicable