Employee Engagement Specialist
Certification (Level 1 & Level 2)
“Only 15% of employees are engaged.”
“Companies waste more than 34% of salaries on disengaged and highly disengaged employees”
-Engage & Grow, 2019
The world has an employee engagement crisis, with serious and potentially lasting repercussions for the global economy. Though companies and leaders worldwide recognise the advantages of engaging employees and many have instituted surveys to measure engagement — employee engagement has barely budged in well over a decade.
Gallup has been tracking employee engagement in the U.S. since 2000. Though there have been some slight ebbs and flows, less than one third of U.S. employees have been engaged in their jobs and workplaces during these 15 years. According to Gallup Daily tracking, 26% of employees in Australia are engaged – i.e. they are involved in, enthusiastic about, and committed to their work and workplace. Worldwide, only 13% of employees working for an organisation are engaged. With so many organisations focusing on engaging their employees, the question is: Why aren’t global engagement levels increasing?
Whatever way you look at it, employee engagement affects all organisations. But traditional employee and leadership training has proven to be old and slow (Deloitte, 2016). There is now a much quicker and powerful way to create change at organisational level.
This Employee Engagement Specialist certification is targeted at HR practitioners who would like to understand employee engagement thoroughly, enhance leadership skills, and become an authority in this field with a proven system that works.
How You Can Benefit!
- What is employee engagement?
- Why is engagement important?
- Up-to-date global statistics & information
- How to compute the Cost of Disengagement in your organisation?
- Myths and truths about Millennials and disengagement
- Who is responsible for engagement?
- Leadership and its impact on culture
- The science of motivation
- Limitations of traditional training
- Six steps to employee engagement
- Setting the scene for engagement improvement
- Enhancing the heart, brain & growth of a workplace
- Implementing measurable behaviors from company values
- How to implement a programme that can effect positive change in culture
- How to recognise and reward team members to activate the heart without money
- How to deepen human connections to build trust and open communication in teams
- How to implement a system to promote team accountability and personal responsibility
Who Should Attend
- Visionary Chief HR Officers and HR Directors who want to build a culture of supportive environment for the health and wellbeing of their employees
- HR Officers responsible for development and implementation of policy to improve employee engagement and culture
- HR Officers responsible for the Health and Wellbeing of the employees
- HR Generalist who wants to gain knowledge and skills in building work environment that is future-ready
Early BirdRegister by 06/11/2020
Standard Rate07/11/2020 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.