Developing Emotional Intelligence & Resilience For HR Leaders To Thrive In Tough Times
The world as we know it has changed. The current reality is so different from what we are used to. It’s been unsettling, challenging and hard to predict, as no one knows what the ultimate impact of this pandemic will be, or how long it will affect our lives.
Does it mean we should put our life on hold and wait for better times? Or is there something we as leaders can do to thrive in this new challenging reality?
Interestingly, when you observe the best leaders, you will realise that they perceive tough times as an opportunity to step up and put their leadership skills to test. By focusing on what they can change and taking action on their ideas, they become wiser, embrace change faster, and shape the new reality for themselves and everyone around them. Sounds compelling?
This virtual programme is here to get you started on this path. It will provide you with practical tools and strategies to sharpen your ability to thrive and lead others in times of challenge and uncertainty. It will help you reduce stress, increase your focus and energy levels. Ultimately, you will feel empowered to take value-driven action and to inspire others to follow you in shaping the future of your organisation.
How You Can Benefit!
• Improve the way you respond to challenges and setbacks
• Become aware of how your thoughts and feelings affect your results
• Empower yourself to step up as the HR leader and make a bigger impact in your organisation
• Maximize your focus and performance especially under pressure
• Increase your ability to influence and lead others with care and compassion
Who Should Attend
- Senior HR Leaders
- HR Directors and Functional Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Business Leaders
- People Managers
- All other professionals who wish to know how to develop emotional intelligence and resilience in the workplace.
Early BirdRegister by 30 September
Standard Rate1 October onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more