Managing and Processing HR Data for Analytics
Mention the word “analytics” and images of pretty charts, complex analyses and/or pivotal insights come to mind. But those are only some of the more visible and sexy aspects of analytics; but there is much more to the analytics value chain. The analytics value chain really starts with data; data that
is curated and extracted across disparate sources, cleaned, validated, processed, and stored in a manner that is accessible for analytics. A lot of work goes into data management and processing before analytics can even start.
“It’s amazing how much data is out there. The question is how do we put it in a form that’s usable? – Bill Ford
This workshop aims to provide a broad but practical overview of the entire analytics value chain, with a specific focus on data management and processing. Attendees will get the opportunity to get their hands “dirty” with large data sets and experience what it takes to process and manage data to
deliver objective HR insights, which include the building and maintenance of interactive HR reports.
This is targeted at professionals and managers in non-analyst roles but may be required to work with or manage data and reporting in their work.
This is ONE of FOUR workshops in a comprehensive series on the topic of HR Analytics. Each workshop is modular in nature, addressing different aspects along the analytics value chain.
• Managing & Processing Data for Reporting and Analysis
• Mining data for HR Insights
• Asking the right questions to make informed decisions
• Building a Compelling HR Narrative from Data
How You Can Benefit!
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end analytics process applicable to address most HR problems.
- Appreciate the role of Data Management in the analytics value chain.
- Develop technical skills in data management, data preparation and transformation to optimise the analysis process.
- Equip yourself with data visualisation skills to build interactive dashboards and infographics.
- Practise your data management and reporting skills on a business case during a facilitated capstone exercise.
Who Should Attend
- HR Analysts or Professionals with data management and reporting responsibilities
- Past delegates of the “HR Analytics for Business Performance” masterclass who want to develop
deeper statistical analysis and visualisation skills
- All other professionals with a keen interest in developing data analytics skills in the HR domain
Early BirdRegister by 30 September
Standard Rate1 October Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more