Interviewing Skills for HR Managers
The selection of a new employee is a major investment for both your organisation and the candidate. Understanding and applying a selection process leads to the hiring of a successful employee and that is critical to the mission of every organization.
In this workshop, HR professionals will gain the knowledge and practical skills needed to hire effectively and successfully.
Led by Yvonne Low, with experience in delivering well-received workshops for both regional and local organisations, this two-day HR Masterclass will provide you with a strong working knowledge of planning, preparing and conducting structured competency-based interviews. You will learn through a series of case studies, interactive discussions and role-play sessions.
Dedicated 16 hours of live virtual training
How You Can Benefit!
- Identify the benefits of structured competency-based interviewing
- Identify job requirements and competencies based on a job description
- Plan and prepare for a structured competency-based interview
- Demonstrate appropriate interview etiquette
- Conduct a structured competency-based interview
- Assess information gathered from the interview process to select a candidate
- Identify local legal issues pertaining to the hiring process
- Identify how a structured interview fits into the overall recruitment process of an organization
Who Should Attend
Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Talent acquisition
- Organisational Development
- Team Management
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
- All other professional/business stakeholders involved in recruitment, talent acquisition and team management.
Early BirdRegister by 13 November
Standard Rate14 November onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more