Agile Learning Design and Culture Building
With the rise of technology and the rapid pace in which industry changes are happening, organisations are increasingly feeling the pressure to adapt to constant change and developments – and there’s no way the organisations can adapt quickly if the employees do not keep up and learn at a faster pace.
To support learning agility, organisations need to foster an agile learning culture, and L&D teams need to find new ways of training design to keep up with the demands for speed and flexibility.
This learning & development-focused virtual training course is designed to guide L&D teams and professionals on three aspects:
- Fostering a learner-centred and learner-driven agile learning culture and organisation.
- Leveraging on collaborative and adaptive learning modalities to foster deeper learning within specific skills and disciplines.
- Applying Agile principles and learning design approaches to L&D to achieve greater speed and flexibility in developing training content and programmes.
Joining this one-day virtual learning course to:
- Learn what is agile learning and why it is important in the current business climate.
- Foster an agile learning culture in your organisation.
- Learn the essential building blocks of Agile learning.
- Understand Agile learning instructional design.
How You Can Benefit!
- What is Agile learning and how it achieves better results than traditional L&D.
- Contributors to Agile learning such as micro-learning, collaborative learning and mobile learning.
- Applying Agile “sprint” principles to L&D to achieve greater speed and flexibility in developing training content and programmes.
- How various Agile learning design approaches compare with the traditional ADDIE instructional design model.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Human Capital Officers
- Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Organisational Development
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Experience
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
- Agile Coaches
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management, performance management and Agile transformation.
Early BirdRegister by 25 February
Standard Rate26 February onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.