HR team leaders or managers are likely struggling to adapt and evolve with the challenges and intensity of modern organisations. Without a doubt, the pandemic has also brought additional complexities to the workplace. Organisations and teams are now expected to adapt to and embrace flexible working arrangements, with the hybrid work model becoming increasingly popular with many organisations.
Nonetheless, people and team development is a critical aspect of any leader’s work. For HR team leaders and managers, how can this continue, uninterrupted, while people and teams are distributed? How can techniques from the emerging Agile ways of working and digital collaboration tools help in delivering people growth and boosting work performance?
This training programme is designed to help HR professionals learn and use agile people development strategies and inclusive people engagement techniques to:
- Reflect on themself as a leader and develop a facilitative leadership mindset for complex working environments.
- Develop and grow individual team members and collaborative team units.
- Improve collective work performance to deliver sustainable business results and productivity.
- Create a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation at the workplace.
The programme will provide guidance on:
- Theory: Understand the emergent leadership mindset that is rooted in self-awareness, complexity-thinking, and Agile values, and principles.
- Techniques: Learn and practice developmental facilitation techniques for people development and team growth, performance facilitation techniques to enable and improve work outcomes, and systems facilitation techniques to develop and enable people’s systems intelligence.
- Tools: Step-by-step instructions on organising and facilitating team events, and guidance on using virtual visual collaboration platforms to engage and interact with co-workers.
*Upon successful completion of this masterclass, participants will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in People Development (ICP-PDV) certification.
The ICAgile Certified Professional in People Development certification is part of the ICAgile Business Agility Track. After achieving the ICA-PDV certification, HR practitioners who are keen to gain specialised knowledge in organisation agility within the HR domain can then move on to pursue the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Talent certification (ICP-TAL), the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Leadership certification (ICP-ALP), and finally the ICAgile Certified Expert In Business Agility certification (ICE-BA).
- Develop adaptable, aligned and self-organising team members in complex, modern working environments
- Use facilitative leadership methods and tools to develop team trust within a psychologically-safe working environment
- Sustainably motivate and inspire people in organisations and teams to improve their performance and increase their commitment to the mission
- Use virtual visual collaboration platforms to develop engaging and interactive distributed, hybrid or remote workplaces
Who Should Attend
Chief Human Capital Officers
Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
Metrics and Analytics
Compensation and Benefits
HR Business Partners and Consultants
Other departments in the HR function
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management and performance management.
Early BirdRegister by 26 April 2022
Standard Rate27 April 2022 onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*HRDF-registered employers in Malaysia would be able to claim rebates under SBL scheme.