Agile Talent Management Strategy
An Agile talent management strategy is about ensuring that your organisation has a bevy of talent management solutions ready and available in its arsenal to adapt to any possible changes that may affect the talent needs of your company. It is designed to increase the overall productivity and capabilities of the workforce by rapidly shifting your talent management approaches, tools and resources whenever the needs of your major business units evolve due to the dynamic economy. And what’s more – it allows your organisation to do it in a highly coordinated and strategic manner.
Think about it this way: in today’s VUCA world, there are often times when you face rapid changes in the business environment, and the speed in which these changes are affecting your organisation makes accurate forecasting and planning virtually impossible and highly impractical. But there is a feasible approach that can guarantee success – and it’s called Organisational Agility.
By apply Agility into your talent management strategies and processes, this essentially means that you will abandon the traditional one-size-fits-all model whereby your HR strategy and budget remains unchanged all year round. Instead, you will be equipped with the ability to flexibly and nimbly shift your strategies and approaches even as often as each quarter to meet the changing needs of the talent marketplace. You will be able to quickly shift resources between talent management processes including recruitment, retention, development, redeployment and the release of “surplus” talent, as and when the business needs fluctuate.
Join us in this one-day virtual training masterclass led by Dr Francis Goh, CEO of Hehsed Consulting, to find out how to use the Agile Talent Management Framework and apply it to your organisation’s talent management strategy. You will also learn to develop comprehensive and holistic talent management plans that account for several different variations of growth mode so that you would be able to pivot and change direction according to the needs of the organisation at all times.
How You Can Benefit!
- Use the Agile Talent Management approach to react quickly to the changing needs of the talent marketplace and pre-empt any possible change in the environment.
- Use the Agile Talent Management Framework and apply it to your organisation’s talent management strategy.
- Adopt Agile design and create impact on a macro and industry level. Considerations include:
- Impact of emerging disruptive technologies
- Digitalisation and democratisation of information
- War for talent
- Apply Agile “sprint” principles to talent management to achieve greater speed and flexibility in developing training content and programmes.
Who Should Attend
- Chief human resources officer
- Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Organisational Development
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Experience
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
- Agile Coaches
- All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management, performance management and Agile transformation.
Early BirdRegister by 1 March
Standard Rate2 March onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.