Building A Compelling HR Data Story
One of the most overlooked and undervalued aspects along the analytics value chain is in the “last mile” of value; specifically, how to tell a concise, coherent, and compelling story from the HR data to drive people decisions and actions. While there is ample supply of hard skills and capabilities in
many analytics functions; the softer skills of contextualisation and storytelling are in much shorter supply. In fact, Forbes had foresaw the emergence of this trends as early as 2016.
“Data are just summaries of thousands of stories – tell a few of those stories to make the data meaningful.” Dan Heath
This workshop aims to provide a broad but practical overview of the entire analytics value chain; with a focus on building a compelling narrative to get an audience to care and to act. This includes how to glean pivotal messages from data, how to structure and tell a data story that makes an audience care. This workshop aims to address such capability gaps; especially for HR professionals and managers who have some experience with analysis; but are finding some challenges in making an impact in the “last mile” of value in analytics.
This is ONE of FIVE workshops in a comprehensive series on the topic of HR Analytics. Each workshop is modular in nature, addressing different aspects along the analytics value chain.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand what data analytics is, and the key ingredients for sustainable analytics
- Understand the analytics value and the part that effective communications with data plays in delivering the “last mile” of value
- Understand the key principles behind developing and telling a concise, coherent, and compelling story from the data
- Gain practical data storyboarding skills through a structured approach in the application through a case exercise
- Translate the data storyboard in the case exercise into a presentation deck that tells a concise, coherent, and compelling story
Who Should Attend
- Senior HR Leaders
- HR Directors and Functional Heads
- HR Business Partners
- All other HR professionals who wish to know how to tell a compelling story from HR data
Early BirdRegister by 20 March 2022
Standard Rate21 March 2022 Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more
*HRDF-registered employers in Malaysia would be able to claim rebates under SBL scheme.