Decoding Digital Body Language for L&D
Digital Body Language is the aggregate of all the digital activity you see from an individual. There are much to learn from every opened or clicked email, every visit to a website, every search on the internet and every webinar attended. All of these form part of an individual’s digital body language.
In the same way that body language is a blend of facial expressions, body posture, eye motions, and other details and actions, all digital touch points make up the digital body language.
Similar to face-to-face interactions, the same level of interaction and interpretation is achievable in the digital world. Every move of the mouse can be an indication of structured behavioural patterns that determine an individual’s digital body language and mindset.
In this business world where virtual communication is increasingly becoming the standard mode of interaction, being able to interpret this digital body language is a must-have skill for everybody. In particular, there is much value to be gained for a L&D professional who is well-versed in the art of digital body language.
This virtual training course is designed for L&D professionals. In this course, you will learn what digital body language is and learn how to apply it to the area of learning & development in an organisation. With face-to-face communication and training changing rapidly, especially in the current pandemic-impacted world, it is paramount for us to understand how to communicate with people differently. Learn how to apply digital body language to groups, forums, enterprise social networks, social media, internal and external electronic behaviour, communities, webinars and virtual classrooms.
How You Can Benefit!
- Decode and interpret the digital body language – i.e. all the things we do (and don’t do) online – to analyse the behaviour and mindset of individuals.
- Apply digital body language to the area of learning & development in an organisation.
- Understand how to communicate with people differently in a world where communication and training methods are rapidly evolving, and virtual modes are increasingly prominent.
- Apply digital body language to groups, forums, enterprise social networks, social media, internal and external electronic behaviour, communities, webinars and virtual classrooms.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Human Capital Officers
- Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Organisational Development
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Experience
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
- Agile Coaches
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management, performance management and Agile transformation.
Early BirdRegister by 16 July
Standard Rate17 July onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more