Mining HR Data For Insights
One of the key benefits of HR analytics is the ability to glean objective insights from data, as opposed to opinions, suspicions and guesses; allowing HR to identify and respond to real issues and not “imaginary” ones. This requires quantitative skills to mine the data for objective and pivotal
insights; much of it grounded in statistics which may not be a common competency in many HR teams.
This workshop aims to provide a broad but practical overview of the entire analytics value chain, with a specific focus on gleaning objective insights from HR data. Attendees will get a practical introduction to statistics concepts and tools most relevant to HR. Attendees will also get the opportunity to get their hands “dirty” applying these concepts with data in realistic situations to glean and interpret objective insights, and finally effectively communicate their findings to decision makers. This is targeted at professionals and managers in analyst roles that require them to conduct data driven analysis to support people decisions in their organisation.
This is ONE of FIVE workshops in a comprehensive series on the topic of HR Analytics. Each workshop is modular in nature, addressing different aspects along the analytics value chain.
How You Can Benefit!
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end analytics process applicable to address most HR problems.
- Transform data into powerful insights in six simple steps and take away a structured analysis framework for action.
- Conduct descriptive analyses to inform and explain the state of the workforce and HR practices.
- Develop statistical understanding and technical skills to conduct inferential analyses to establish relationships among variables and explain the variables behind people management issues.
- Understand the concept of predictive analytics and gain exposure to machine learning tools for predictive analytics.
- Practise your data analysis skills on a business case during a facilitated capstone exercise.
Who Should Attend
- HR Analysts or Professionals with Analytics responsibilities who want to go beyond descriptive
analyses and learn inferential and predictive analytics skills
- HR Analytics Managers responsible for managing and supervising a team of analysts
- Past delegates of the “HR Analytics for Business Performance” masterclass who want to develop
deeper statistical analysis and visualisation skills
- All other professionals with a keen interest in developing data analytics skills in the HR domain
Early BirdRegister by 8 Oct
Standard Rate9 Oct Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more