Stakeholder management in the new world of work for HR leaders
As the new world of work is unfolding, our old ways of managing stakeholders will not work. With digitisation, remote work and the liquid workforce becoming new standards, we need to re-think our approaches, learn new ways, and quickly adjust to the new reality.
Since stakeholders ultimately impact any project’s outcomes, it’s critical to our success that we’re able to effectively identify, connect and engage them in ways suitable for the new world of work.
This virtual programme is here to get you started on this path. It will provide you with practical tools and strategies to connect and build trust with your stakeholders (in and outside a remote setting), to lead with questions and not assumptions, and to develop empathy while managing and communicating with diverse and dispersed stakeholders.
How You Can Benefit!
• Identify and analyse your stakeholders
• Manage stakeholders and their expectations in the new world of work
• Identify and achieve win-win outcomes
• Increase your ability to influence and get buy-in for your ideas
• Minimise stakeholders’ concerns and maximise opportunities
• Step up as the HR leader and make a positive impact to your organisation
Who Should Attend
• Chief Human Resource Officers
• HR Directors and Department Heads
• HR Business Partners
• Vice Presidents
• Heads of Talent Management, Organisation Development and Employee Engagement
• Managers and Team Leaders
• Learning and Development Leaders
• Change Management Managers
• HR Consultants
Early BirdRegister by 19 May
Standard Rate20 May onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more