Talent Management and Succession Planning – An Evidence-Based & Integrated Methodology
While talent management and succession planning programs are no longer new to many companies, many such programmes are nothing more than just yearly exercises that business leaders have to take time to participate in. Often, there is no clear and objective ways of selecting the talents. This, coupled with the lack of clarity in actual career progression of the talents, often result in much time and money spent in training the talents but little or no actual succession.
Many CEOs today still worry about not having the right people in place to grow their businesses and having to spend significant investments to bring in talents that might not fit into the organisation culture.
We will first explore an evidence-based approach in identifying talent, leveraging on the use of psychometrics and a 360-feedback process to provide data that can be used to facilitate a robust selection process.
Then, we will look at how the succession needs of the business can be determined, and how these needs can then be used to design an integrated talent development and succession roadmap for the identified talents.
During the program, you will be given an option to take an actual psychometric profiling assessment known as the Workplace Big5® to enhance your learning experientially.
Dedicated 6 hours of live virtual training
How You Can Benefit!
- Explore an evidence-based approach in identifying talent
- Leverage on the use of psychometrics
- Utilise a 360-feedback process to provide data that can be used to facilitate a robust selection process
- Find out how the succession needs of the business can be determined and how these needs can then be used to design an integrated talent development and succession roadmap for the identified talents.
Who Should Attend
- Chief human resource officer
- HR Director or Head of HR
- HR business partner, or HR professional
Early BirdRegister by 30 April
Standard Rate1 May onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more