The Fundamentals of Project Management for HR Professionals
If you want to improve the efficiency and productivity of your HR team exponentially, not just in terms of one-off projects but also in terms of ongoing HR tasks, it’s time to equip your HR team with project management skills.
Here’s how project management can help HR professionals:
• Enable you to plan out your team projects to ensure that you do not overloading your staff with work.
• Use time management and tracking tools to gain clarity in how your team is progressing with work which could help achieve buy-in regarding team priorities when there are conflicts or limited resources.
• Achieve overall visibility into your teams’ commitments to identify and resolve potential timing conflicts.
• Using project planning methods and frameworks to plan quarterly and annual goals and activities successfully.
• Set clear project milestones and improve communications with other departments and staff through tools such as project reports, dashboards, and status meetings.
• Improve team and stakeholder collaboration to speed up team activities and cut down on the potential for miscommunication.
In this two-day virtual training, you will learn how to use project management tools and skills to help you and your HR team complete many critical activities faster and more effectively. This virtual training masterclass does not lead to a certification, but is aligned with the PMP syllabus. Those taking this can go on to take CAPM or advanced to PMP (to find out more, contact us).
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand what work truly deserves “project” status — the pros and cons of project management.
- Learn about the project lifecycle and how to identify the right project management approach to take with your project.
- Recognise the sequence of work, effort and duration within the project plan.
- Learn the importance of effective stakeholder management within project delivery.
- Recognise the role of quality management within project risk assurance.
- Leverage on the change management process.
- Be exposed to ways to develop a balanced project team, and find out how diversity can add to innovation and lessen the dangers of “group think”.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Human Capital Officers
- Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Managers and Team Leads in charge of:
- Human Resources
- Organisational Development
- Metrics and Analytics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Change Management
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Employer Branding
- Employee Experience
- Other departments in the HR function
- HR Business Partners and Consultants
All other professional/business stakeholders involved in organisational development, employee experience, change management, team management and performance management.
Early Bird RateRegister by 8 October 2021
Standard Rate9 October 2021 onwards
*HRDF-registered employers in Malaysia would be able to claim rebates under SBL scheme.