The Three Monsters That
Destroy Your Career
How to Identify and Eliminate Them
- How to identify and eradicate the three monsters (fear, ignorance and pride) in all of us
- What it means and how to add value to employers from Day One on the job
- Framing every task from a needs perspective so as to drive value to achieve business outcomes
- Understand what thinking like a leader means and adopt the mindset
- Create a thinking culture in your organisation
- Fosters greater collaboration between staff and management as well as different teams within the organisation
- How these habits enhances the brand of the organisation, motivates employees and reduces staff attrition
Certificate of Completion would be issued with a passing score of 75% and above for the combined assessment.
Why you should attend
The Three Monsters That Destroy Your Career addresses the following challenges faced by both employees and employers that threaten one’s career today.
By employers: Help HR and business leaders ensure all their new hires hone their mindset to start adding
value to the organisation from Day One of their joining.
By employees: Guide the transformation of every employee’s mindset into that of a leader by aligning their thinking and goals to that of their manager and their company whether the employee is going into their first job or transitioning into a supervisor/management role.
The Three Monsters are fear, ignorance and pride. This workshop draws out these attributes in all of us, so we can eradicate or manage them through the use of re-evaluating our job objectives, critical thinking, humour and lots of real-life examples to ensure competency. In so doing, the learner is more
prepared to take on any job or job role with a leader mindset, making every new employee, incumbent or team leader take on greater leadership in their role from Day One.
This workshop helps organisations set the benchmark for high-performing individuals and teams to achieve organisational effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
- Personnel in charge of talent management
- Personnel in charge of employee engagement
- Head of departments from any functions
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in improving cohesiveness within their organisation
Early BirdRegister by 8 May 2022
Standard Rate9 May 2022 Onwards
*7% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals
**Group discounts applicable
***HRD Corp (formerly known as HRDF) claimable under SBL scheme