Understanding People Issues With Data
“Without data you’re just another person with an opinion” – W. Edwards Deming
There has been growing interest in analytics over the past decade; particularly how data can be leveraged to create value for organizations through analytics, by augmenting and improving the decision-making processes. To the point where many organizations have sought to build core competencies in analytics to fuel their growth. While HR came to the analytics game a little later, a growing number of HR leaders are recognizing the potential that their HR data could hold, and HR functions are seeing greater interest and adoption of analytics in recent times.
However, many HR professionals and functions continue to struggle to build the sustainable capabilities. It stems from various factors, depending on each organization’s maturity in the HR Analytics, which include:
- A lack of awareness of what analytics is…and isn’t; and/or
- A lack of the requisite quantitative and data skills; and/or
- A lack of the necessary data storytelling skills
This is ONE of FOUR workshops in a comprehensive series on the topic of HR Analytics. Each workshop is modular in nature, addressing different aspects along the analytics value chain.
More about the workshop:
“Analytics” has been a very hot buzzword in recent years; and has led many organizations and professionals to invest heavily in the topic. But not many have it figured out; in fact, many continue to struggle to see returns on their investments. HR, being late to game are facing similar challenges, but can benefit by learning from their lessons.
This 2-day workshop is designed to provide a broad yet comprehensive overview of HR Analytics by introducing delegates to the analytics value chain; from defining the HR problem, to processing data, conducting analysis, making sense from the data and finally building a compelling HR narrative for decision making. Delegates will not only be introduced to key concepts, but also get their hands dirty with HR Data through realistic HR case simulation.
This workshop is targeted at HR practitioners who are keen to find out more about HR analytics and to try their hands at applying HR analytics in their areas of work. The workshop will be delivered through lectures, case studies, videos and interactive hands-on exercises that span across many HR applications, delegates will be able to experience how HR Analytics can help organizations objectively and quantifiably understand their people issues through data and create value in the process.
Who Should Attend
- HR professionals and practitioners who are keen to find out more about HR Analytics
- HR leaders looking to unlock the potential in their HR data and build sustainable analytics capabilities
- HR business partners looking to build analytics skills play a more strategic role in their organization
- All other professionals with a keen interest in developing data analytics skills in the HR domain
- Prior data, analytics or statistics training is helpful, but not necessary
Early BirdRegister by 4 Feb
Standard Rate5 Feb Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more