Visualising pivotal HR insights
Much of the interest and focus in HR analytics has been around the hard data skills (data management, analysis, statistics) and technology. Despite significant investments in effort, people, time, and money, many organisations continue to struggle.
“A problem well stated is a problem half solved” – Charles Kettering
Part of the issue stems from a lack of strategic appreciation of the analytics process and how to best deploy such capabilities to problems in their organisations, particularly among those in leadership roles. Common pitfalls could include not investing enough time and effort in defining the problem
well which often leads to disappointing outcomes or abortive work; or not being able to interpret the analytics outcomes for decision making.
This workshop aims to provide a broad overview to the entire analytics value chain; with a focus on the strategic aspects at the start of the process when problems are defined and at the end of the process when decisions are made. This includes problem classification, problem definition, hypothesis
development and interpretation of analytics outcomes for decision making. This is targeted at HR leaders and business partners looking to develop and enhance their business partnering capabilities with data analytics, with the objective of informing, explaining and guiding decision making for
improved business performance.
This is ONE of FOUR workshops in a comprehensive series on the topic of HR Analytics. Each workshop is modular in nature, addressing different aspects along the analytics value chain.
• Managing & Processing Data for Reporting and Analysis
• Mining data for HR Insights
• Asking the right questions to make informed decisions
• Building a Compelling HR Narrative from Data
How You Can Benefit!
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end analytics process that is
applicable to address most HR problems.
- Be able to lead and direct HR analytics efforts with clear problem definitions and hypotheses.
- Develop capabilities to connect business strategy to people strategy.
- Develop capabilities to apply analytics outcomes to improve decision making.
- Develop meaningful HR/performance metrics.
Who Should Attend
- Senior HR Leaders
- HR Directors and Functional Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Business Leaders
- People Managers
- All other professionals who wish to know how to utilise HR analytics for business decision
Early BirdRegister by 12 March
Standard Rate13 March Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more