Visualising Pivotal HR Insights
As HR Analytics grows in popularity, more organisations are bringing more data and complexity into their analyses. Increasingly, organisations are starting to face a different challenge – they are drowning in data but parched for information and insights.
“Visualising information is a form of knowledge compression.” David McCandless
Many are turning to data visualisation as a possible solution, as a means to
- Compress knowledge and insights from large and complex data sets and analysis
- Make such insights accessible and understandable, even to those who may be less comfortable with numbers
- Communicate such insights to a broader audience
“Visualisation gives you answers to questions you didn’t know you had.” Ben Schneiderman
This workshop aims to provide a broad but practical overview of the entire analytics value chain; with a focus on leveraging data visualisation to facilitate the analytics process and to communicate pivotal insights. This includes building data visualisations directly from a database, selecting the right data visualisation for the right message and building an interactive dashboard report.
This is targeted at professionals and managers in non-analyst roles but may be required to work with or make sense of data and presenting data in their work.
This is ONE of FIVE workshops in a comprehensive series on the topic of HR Analytics. Each workshop is modular in nature, addressing different aspects along the analytics value chain.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand what data analytics is, and the key ingredients for sustainable analytics
- Understand the analytics value and the part that effective communications with data plays in delivering the “last mile” of value
- Appreciate the thought process as well as key technical and visual considerations to designing effective data visualizations
- Appreciate the thought process as well as key technical and visual considerations to assembling data visualizations into coherent and impact dashboards
- Gain exposure to various analytical and visualization techniques and tools to glean insights from the data
Who Should Attend
- Senior HR Leaders
- HR Directors and Functional Heads
- HR Business Partners
- Business Leaders
- People Managers
- All other professionals who wish to know how to utilise HR analytics for business decision
Early BirdRegister by 31 March
Standard Rate01 Apr Onwards
Group Discount: 10% off for Group Registrations of 3 delegates or more