Learning Accelerators: Fostering Team Excellence and Culture
Date: 31 January 2024
Time: 9am – 1pm
Location: Virtual (GMT+8)
In the rapidly changing business world, team excellence is paramount. But learning professionals nurture not just skills, but also effective team dynamics and performance?
This workshop introduces Learning Accelerators. They’re more than courses; they’re strategic tools designed to amplify team success. Discover the shift in perspective, with L&D moving from content curation to strategic orchestration of team excellence. Understand how to impact team behaviour, utilise modern platforms, and integrate coaching, even in technical realms.
Join us for an insightful exploration on enhancing team excellence through strategic learning in the modern workspace.
In this masterclass, you’ll delve into the vital role of team excellence in today’s business environment. You’ll uncover how modern learning accelerators surpass traditional methods, grasp the pivotal role of L&D in driving team dynamics, and explore state-of-the-art tools that foster collaborative learning.
Key learning outcomes
- Grasp the importance of team excellence in today’s dynamic business landscape.
- Understand how learning accelerators offer an edge over traditional methods.
- See L&D as a key player in shaping team dynamics, behaviours, and results.
- Differentiate between traditional learning courses and dynamic learning accelerators.
- Explore tools that encourage collaborative team learning.
- Master strategies that champion team excellence and ongoing learning.
Who should attend
- Mid-level learning leaders
- Sales enablement leads
- Learning design leads
- Learning programme managers
- People capability heads
About the trainer
About the trainer
Learning and Development Transformation
Sonia Sant, 30 years of experience in talent development and L&D transformation. She is a seasoned leader with strong business and people orientation. A trusted advisor to CXOs and CLOs, she has guided learning and development across Asia, the US, and Europe.
Sonia has served in global and regional roles at organisations including Standard Chartered, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, and NIIT. Utilising an innovative and unique data-driven methodology, Sonia creates high-impact learning programs. She expertly aligns business strategy with people development.
As the author of "What the Heck do I do about Upskilling the Workforce?", she advises on effective L&D strategic practices to respond with speed to Upskilling needs.
“Thanks for the guidance provided, the team at GDC have made good progress in developing new skills and expanding their knowledge base. Passion for learning and development is infectious, and the ideas you have shared have enabled us to review our approach in terms of how we can achieve our goals and continue to grow and thrive as a team. In short, I cannot recommend you highly enough. If you are looking for someone to help your team upskill and reach new heights, Sonia is the person you need.“
Head of Global Delivery Centre
“Sonia was a very welcoming face when I joined Lenovo just recently. I was delighted to find that behind that smile lay a fiercely committed educator. Sonia drove some very leading-edge education ensembles across our Genomics portfolio which proved to be so good, it was adopted by other Geographies. Sonia, it was a great honour to work with you and I wish you all the best in everything you do.“
Sinisa (Sin) Nikolic Sinisa Asia Pacific Director - High Performance Computing and AI
Lenovo Asia Pacific Director - High Performance Computing and AI
31 January 2024
Introduction and Welcome
The Essence of Team Excellence: Recognise the importance and implications of team excellence in today’s dynamic work environment.
- Identify the different facets of team excellence and their characteristics.
- List the challenges affecting team performance, productivity, and generational dynamics in context of evolving business and technological advancements.
- Learn how team-focussed learning is pivotal to business outcomes.
Key Learning Accelerators for Team Excellence: Understand the characteristics of learning accelerators that are core to team excellence.
- Identify the basic concept and purpose of learning accelerators in context of team excellence.
- Examine how team learning accelerators differ from traditional learning courses and programs.
- Discuss the need to revitalise learning accelerators in face of the emerging technologies and evolving business models.
- Describe the benefit of modern accelerators such as agile learning experiences incorporating coaching, expert support, and peer learning.
Morning Break 1
L&D’s Strategic Influence on Team Dynamics: Explain how L&D can influence team behaviours, culture, performance and skills:
- Describe the role of L&D in shaping team behaviour, performance, and culture.
- Explain how to design learning initiatives that can be used as strategic tools to shape team behaviour and culture.
- Identify strategies and actionable steps to enable L&D to move from content curators to becoming strategic partners in fostering team excellence.
- Examine the shift from individual learning to team learning designs, such as cohort-based learning.
Morning Break 2
Future Ready Tools, Platforms, and Practices: Explore contemporary tools, platforms, and practices to implement team-centric learning.
- Explore how to implement team-based learning designs, emphasising collaboration, using common platforms available in an organisation, such as Microsoft Teams.
- Identify ways to proactively lead performance and skills gap on teams and where to source the insights and data.
- Use Case Demo of how to design and align strategic learning accelerators, integrating coaching, cohort-based learning by using EasySim.
- Discuss the potential future trends in learning accelerators with the advent of Generative AI.
Recap and Q&A
31 January 2024, 9am – 1pm (GMT +8)
*FOR FIRST 10 TICKETS ONLY*
*8% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
***For payment made by 31 December 2023, 8% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals.
****Any payment made from 1 January 2024, 9% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals.
***The mode of delivery for this virtual class is Zoom.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- HRO Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- HRO Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- HRO Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.